About Me

My photo
Half way up a mountain, Utah, United States

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day fourteen: Morwenstow to Hartland Quay

Joined Mike for breakfast in the old farm house b&b. I had camped outside on the beautifully manicured lawn. Our host had been the body guard for John Major and had plenty of interesting pictures of political figures adorning the walls.



Upon leaving the farm house we didn't get very far because the Old rectory tea rooms beckoned us in.



And also had to visit the church






Along the SWCP today we crossed the Border from Cornwall to Devon










Decided I wanted a bed tonight and stayed at the Inn in Hartland quay. A funky old time hotel with no room 3 or 13 because they are considered unlucky rooms.



I felt very lucky because my room had a bath.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers