About Me

My photo
Half way up a mountain, Utah, United States

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 47: Stonehaugh to Bellingham.

We breakfasted on a cheese and pickle sandwich each, very reluctantly saved from yesterday.

We were walking to Bellingham today. Not in Washington of course and this one is pronounced "Bellinjam".

More forestry trails today.

About ten miles and it nearly killed me. Think I may be coming to the end of my abilities.

But thankfully Bellinjam contained the most wonderful B&B where I recovered quickly over cheese sandwiches, egg and cress sandwiches, lattes, Mexican spinach balls and a ploughmans platter. In fact the "Riverside", located on a cricket field, contained every thing we needed and we didn't even venture into the village. It even had Internet access but my Ipad was unable to hook up - hope that it is not screwed up. Really need to post this hoard if blogs.

The very civilised "Riverside Hotel"


Really missing Curt and Ivan. Can't phone because I have no signal :(







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers